- Each family will be allowed 20 guest visits over the summer at $7.50 per guest. A member must be with the guest at all times.
- Guest fees prepaid and not used will carry over the following season. They will however count toward the current season’s 20 swims.
- Member families past the 20 visit limit will pay $9.50 a visit per guest.
- House guests and boarders count once against the guest limit and are able to use the pool after that without charge. They need not be accompanied by a member. These cases must be registered in the office. House guests with a local regular residence must be cleared by the board.
- Birthday parties/group gatherings should be arranged through the manager/assistant manager. These larger groups are discouraged during the weekends. The charge is also $7.50 per swimmer but these swimmers do not count against the 20 allotment limit. Note: Party limit is 12 swimmers.
- Non members “sneaking in” will not be allowed to enter for the remainder of the summer. Any member judged to be an accomplice in such a situation will be suspended for a period of time determined by the manager.
- Baby-sitters can register in the office. They will be allowed in without fee while accompanying the member children.
- Non members baby-sat by a member are treated as any other guest.
- Members are responsible to help their guests learn and follow all the club and pool rules.
PARTIES AND RENTALS
Parties for groups of up to twelve people can usually be held during regular pool hours. Parties must be pre-arranged with the office. We schedule only one party at a time and for a two hour block of time. Parties are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. The cost is $7.50 per person, and these do not count against the 20 guest count. If prior arrangements are not made, or the party runs longer than the two hour block, partygoers may be counted as regular pool guests.
The pool is also available for rent when not regularly open. We can accommodate groups up to 75 people. Rates, times and availability vary. Contact the office if you are interested in finding out more.
BARBECUES, TABLES AND CHAIRS
The barbecues, tables and chairs are available for ALL to use on a first come, first serve basis.