- Non-swimmers (unable to swim one length of the pool) are not allowed on the diving board or in the diving area without a responsible adult.
- One person on the board at a time.
- No running on the board.
- No repeated bouncing on the board.
- No swimmers allowed in the diving area while the board is open.
- Leave the water by the adjacent pool ladder.
- The guard may close the board for group activities or on very crowded days.
- Inward dives and reverse dives (facing forward on the edge of the board and diving backwards) are not allowed.