Registration info for group lessons
- In-person registration.
- Payment is required at the time of registration (make checks payable to: Wedgwood Swim Pool).
- You may register for a maximum of your family plus the child(ren) of ONE other family.
Families may only register on their designated day. However, if a family member cannot attend registration, they may have another person register for them on that specific designated day. Families may only register their children, plus the child(ren) of one other family. No exceptions will be made to the designated registration dates.
To be more specific non-member children may NOT be registered on the member registration date. Please share this new definition with non-members who may have been confused by the original policy. If you or they have any questions or concerns about the new policy, please have them contact me at the pool (206) 523-8211.
– Sharing sessions will not be permitted.
– NO REFUNDS except in the cases of prolonged illness or injury.
1. Members of Wedgwood Swim Pool
2. Non-members who are currently enrolled in lessons at the time of registration
3. Non-members who are not currently enrolled in lessons at the time of registration
For example, a person taking lessons during session 2 may register for session 3 as a Currently Enrolled Non-Member. However, a person who took lessons during session 1 but did not take lessons during session 2 must register for session 3 as a Non-Member Not Currently Enrolled.
Also Please Note: At the time of registration, you may enroll for morning or evening classes, depending on availability, regardless of what you took the session(s) before. No Evening Lesson spots will be held for previous students.
If you cannot be there to register in person on the specified date and time, three options are available to you:
1. You may send your class preferences, information (including child’s name, age, address, and phone), and payment with another family, so long as they are registering no more than their children plus those of ONE other family. Please see the note above in the Registration section regarding registration on your designated day.
2. You may attempt to register AFTER the specified time and date. Please be aware that the Lesson Coordinator may not be there to process your request and that availability of lesson times and levels may be limited.
3. You may give your class preferences, information (including child’s name, age, address, and phone), and payment to the Lesson Coordinator BEFORE the specified time and date. These requests will be processed at 12:00 noon of that registration date. Please be aware that availability of lesson times and levels may be limited.
If you wish to attend only one week of a session, you have two options:
1. You may purchase an entire session at the specified registration time and date and only attend one week.
2. Any space not yet filed by the first Monday of the session may be sold at a prorated price. Please call or come to the office for this information.
REGISTRATION NOTE: Non-Member families who enroll in lessons during sessions 4 & 5 in 2017 will have currently enrolled status for session 1 this year.